There's a big difference between generic, mass-merchandised oil filters and top-quality filters built to strict original-equipment standards. The generic filter has a pretty paint job and attractive packaging, but it may not even meet manufacturer warranty requirements. DENSO First Time Fit oil filters feature a heavy-duty steel case to resist distortion, dual-layer filtration media for maximum engine protection, a molded, pre-lubricated o-ring to prevent leakage, and a silicone anti-drainback valve to protect the engine against damaging wear on cold start-up. As an added bonus, DENSO filters also employ an innovative Torque Stopper case design that prevents over-tightening and simplifies installation, a great feature for do-it-yourselfers. Generic oil filters are no bargain. DENSO First Time Fit oil filters protect your precious vehicle investment.
- Heavy-duty steel case resists distortion
- Pre-lubricated molded o-ring provides superior sealing over generic filters
- Unique torque stopper design prevents leaks from under torquing
- Dual-layer filtration media for greater oil filtration
- Silicone anti-drainback valve prevents rough starts
- Traps contaminants for increased engine protection
|Use our dealer locator to find the nearest retail store, wholesale distributor, or service shop in your area.
||Use our online catalog to find your part.