Iridium Racing® Spark Plugs
Built on DENSO's advanced iridium-rhodium technology and the company's decades of leadership in ignition research and development as well, DENSO Iridium Racing® plugs are components of championship caliber. Using the same basic 0.4mm center electrode configuration as DENSO's Iridium Power® plug – it's simply the best available – DENSO's motorsports plug is further enhanced with a 0.8mm ground electrode of 100 percent platinum, special insulator material with 20 percent greater strength than conventional plugs, and other valuable features for hard-core race applications. Surface-gap, recessed, and ultra-compact 8mm plugs are available for a wide range of specialized racing engines. But unlike many suppliers, DENSO doesn't offer its best stuff only to a favored few in the racing world. DENSO Iridium Racing® plugs are available to anyone, right over the counter at distributors and retailers everywhere.
- 0.4mm iridium center electrode, the slimmest in the industry
- Patented self-cleaning insulator/electrode design
- Durable, reusable packaging protects spark plugs when not in use
- Handles extreme compression and boost levels
- Ultimate performance and durability
- Maximizes track time, minimizes downtime
|Use our dealer locator to find the nearest retail store, wholesale distributor, or service shop in your area.
||Use our online catalog to find your part.