Expansion devices separate the low (suction) and high (discharge) sides of an automobile's air conditioning system, regulating the flow of liquid refrigerant through the evaporator unit. DENSO's expansion valves and orifice tubes are critical components in the overall functionality of an air conditioning system. If the calibration is incorrect the evaporator may stop exchanging heat properly or even freeze up, which can cause expensive damage. With decades of expertise engineering A/C components and systems for the world's automakers, you may rest assured: DENSO can supply the correct expansion device for your vehicle.
- Designed to regulate flow to the evaporator sensing temperature and pressure
- Precision built to help make refrigerant flow more precise
- Excellent reliability for better evaporator control
- More consistent A/C operation
- Improved A/C operation in traffic
- Reduces A/C outlet condensation
|Use our dealer locator to find the nearest retail store, wholesale distributor, or service shop in your area.
||Use our online catalog to find your part.