While often overlooked in regular vehicle service, accumulators and receiver-driers play an important role in A/C operation. These components manage the flow of liquid and vapor refrigerant through the system, assuring maximum output and smooth, surge-free operation. DENSO's accumulators and receiver-driers also contain powerful desiccant packages to isolate harmful moisture from the system, protecting the internal components from corrosion, which can wear systems prematurely from the inside out and create costly leaks. When major A/C service is performed, replacement of the accumulator or receiver-drier is often recommended by leading service authorities. Like all its First Time Fit® components, DENSO's accumulators and receiver-driers are manufactured to the most stringent factory standards to provide new-car performance and efficiency.
- Accumulators and Receiver-Driers built to high tolerance manufacturing ensures durability
- Solid construction supporting higher operating pressures on newer systems
- Accumulators and Receiver-Driers help to remove debris and moisture from the system
- Assures cold A/C temperatures on even the hottest days
- Promotes smoother, quieter A/C system operation
- Limits internal corrosion, extending A/C system life
|Use our dealer locator to find the nearest retail store, wholesale distributor, or service shop in your area.
||Use our online catalog to find your part.